Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Friday, October 6, 2017

Clinic: Rope Climbs

WOD:
15 AMRAP
20 Kettle Bell, AM (53/35)
15 Burpees
10 Clean & Jerk (115/75)
2 Rope Climbs

Finisher: CrossOver Symmetry

This lady right here.....
A few months the ago I went in to do an evening class. I remember how nervous I was because it had HSPU's. HSPU's are one of those skills that I've worked on for years. One day I have them, and the next week I can't do one. I ended up spending a lot of time standing in front of the wall in silent prayer.
After the WOD I was watching the next class and Jen was doing the WOD. I had never really watched her do HSPU's before. I looked over and she was like a pogo stick, popping out HSPU's like nothing. It was amazing to watch, and I was beyond impressed!
Last week she was practicing for the clean ladder and was stuck at a certain weight. She left upset, frustrated with the attempts. She came in Sunday, and showed us once again that she's unstoppable. When she approached the elusive weight in the ladder, she was understandably nervous. After an initial failed attempt, she got right back on and successfully got the clean like a boss!
Congrats in all that you are accomplishing Jen!

1 comment :